- Limited Students per batch – Classes are limited to 8-12 students per class to ensure a student-centered learning experience with knowledgeable, skilled and experienced language teachers. You’ll have amazing faculty who support, guide, and interact each student all the time.
- International Curriculum – All our course contents are designed, developed and customized as per international standard, curriculum and guidelines like CEFR (Common European Framework for References), CECRL, MCER, DELE, DALF, DELF, TEF, SIELE, just to name a few. The courses are globally acknowledged and they are truly international in nature which enable our students in applying for education in foreign universities or employment in any company across the globe.
- Customized Courses – There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Curriculums should be differentiated to suit the individual needs of each unique student. Only then can students receive the best possible education and be prepared for future success. We offer a plethora of customized courses like Regular, Part-Time, Crash courses, One-to-One classes, theme based classes, corporate training delivered in your company offices.
- Study Material – In order to learn French or Spanish or any Foreign language, Study material plays a very important role. We provide exclusive, excellent and self-explanatory study material, audio-video material, references, E-books, many practice Set, Online digital resources, tools, etc. developed by our language experts to incorporate leading pedagogical practices and helps the student to learn to communicate more effectively and with greater ease Of course FREE to all students.
- Creative Method – We follow SWIRL method (S – Speaking, W – Writing, I – Intonation (Pronunciation), R – Reading, L – Listening). We offer a Highly Interactive and easy Language Learning experience to all students through variety of learning techniques that can help you learn any Foreign language. We follow simple practical approach without being tedious, boring, or repetitive. We believe the key to learning a new language is communication.
- Preparation for Exam / Projects – We don’t only teach languages but prepare for all exams. Whether you are planning to give Canadian embassy T’EF French exam or Spanish Gov. approved Diplomas de Español or any School or College level exam irrespective of curriculum and affiliation, We prepare for all such exam with our decade old experience and time-tested methodology.
- Certification – Upon completing each course, you will earn a certificate of completion. This states the language they studied, their level, and its location (along with any other information the student deems applicable). In addition, We prepare the students for the international exam. We focus on all the four parts of the language that are required for such examination. All are our courses are designed as per International syllabus in order to gain embassy and international certification.