1. Limited Students per batch – The LanguageNext Classes are limited to 8-12 students per class to ensure a student-centered learning experience with knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced language teachers. You’ll have fabulous faculty who support, guide, and interact with each student all the time.
2. International Curriculum – All our LanguageNext course contents are designed, developed, and customized as per international standard, curriculum and guidelines like CEFR (Common European Framework for References), DELE, DALF, DELF, TEF, SIELE, to name a few. The courses are globally acknowledged and they are genuinely international which enables our students in applying for education in foreign universities or employment in any company across the globe.
3. Customized Courses – There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Curriculums should be differentiated to suit the individual needs of each unique student. Only then can students receive the best possible education and be prepared for future success. We offer a plethora of customized courses like Regular, Part-Time, Crash courses, One-to-One classes, theme-based classes, corporate training delivered in your company offices.
4. Study Material – To learn French or Spanish or any Foreign language, Study material plays a critical role. We provide exclusive, high-quality and self-explanatory study material, audio-video material, references, E-books, practice set, Online digital resources, tools, and more. All are developed by our language experts to incorporate leading pedagogical practices, and help students to learn to communicate more effectively and with greater ease. Of course, FREE to all students.
5. Creative Method – We follow SWIRL method (S – Speaking, W – Writing, I – Intonation (Pronunciation), R – Reading, L – Listening). We provide a Highly Interactive and easy Language Learning experience to all students through a variety of learning techniques that can help you learn any Foreign language. We follow a simple, practical approach without being tedious, dull, or repetitive. We believe the key to learning a new language is communication.
6. Preparation for Exam / Projects – Our Foreign Language Institute in Noida don’t only teach languages but prepare for all exams. Whether you are planning to give Canadian embassy T’EF French exam or Spanish Gov. approved Diplomas de Español or any School or College level exam irrespective of curriculum and affiliation, We prepare for all such test with our decade old experience and time-tested language methodology.
7. Certification – Upon completing each course, you will earn a certificate of completion. It states what language studied, the level, and its location (along with any other information the student deems applicable). Besides, we prepare the students for the international exam. We focus on all the four parts of the language that are required for such an examination. All are our courses are designed as per various Foreign language proficiency to gain international certification.