Spanish Intermediate 2
Spanish Intermediate 2 is the third stage or for those learners with previous exposure to Spanish looking to build their knowledge. It’s a great course for consolidating what you’ve learned, practicing it and using it for quite some time. They consolidate their language skills and continue to develop their ability to analyze and communicate in Spanish by writing compositions, making oral presentations, and engaging in other interactive group activities.
The aim of this course is to further develop the students’ ability to express themselves in spoken and written language at the intermediate level while introducing them to contemporary literary work by important figures in Spanish and Latin American literature in order to provide them with social and historical insight.
Emphasis is on perfecting pronunciation, mastery of the basic grammatical structures, and increased communicative proficiency. This Spanish Intermediate 2 (Level 3) course is based on level DELE B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Spanish Intermediate 2 (Level 3) program ends with a 3 hour test at the end to assess the students ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official Spanish language diplomas and tests (DELE and SIELE).
- Over 28 topics and minimum 40 hours of Spanish classes!
- LanguageNext will offer upper Intermediate level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as descriptive paragraphs, formal and informal letters, story writing, and intermediate level comprehension in Spanish.
- Extensive use of Spanish in reading and writing about a variety of texts to broaden the students’ linguistic and literary proficiency.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Spanish as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement, time-tested methodology and the job market.
- Assignments, homeWork, practice sets and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is important for facilitating communication with people. This course covers upper intermediate level history, culture and civilization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Intermediate 2 (B1)
- Language Spanish and English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes