Spanish Intermediate 1
This course is a continuation of Spanish for Beginners (Level 1). Those who have had previous experience with the language and want to review it, our Spanish Intermediate 1 course syllabus is the optimal choice. Students expand their skills by continuing to listen, speak, read, and write on several topics, ranging from concept of time to leisure activities, and Hispanic culture aspect in Spain, Central and South America.
Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with increasing proficiency to spoken and written Spanish and should be able to demonstrate further Spanish language skills. This course offers the grammar elements that students need to speak using longer structures. At the end of this course, the student will be able to perform oral and written exercises, use his cognitive abilities to analyze, understand more grammar rules, and narrate using both Present and Past tenses. This Spanish Intermediate 1 (Level 2) course is based on level DELE A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Spanish Intermediate 1 (Level 2) program ends with a 3 hour test at the end to assess the students ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official Spanish language diplomas and tests (DELE and SIELE).
- Over 32 topics and minimum 40 hours of Spanish classes!
- LanguageNext will offer lower Intermediate level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as paragraphs, messages, dialogues, postcard, invitation and comprehension in Spanish.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Hispanic and Spanish speaking work within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Emphasis is on perfecting pronunciation, mastery of the basic grammatical structures, and increased communicative proficiency.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Spanish as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement, time-tested methodology and the job market.
- Our Spanish Courses designed according to the students linguistic needs and teaching methods according to the student’s profile.
- Assignments, homework, practice sets and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is important for facilitating communication with people. This course covers lower intermediate level history, culture and civilization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Intermediate 1 (A2)
- Language Spanish and English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes