This course is a continuation of Spanish for Beginners (Level 1). Those who have had previous experience with the language and want to review it, our Spanish Intermediate 1 course syllabus is the optimal choice. Students expand their skills by continuing to listen, speak, read, and write on several topics.
This course is a continuation of Spanish for Beginners (Level 1). Those who have had previous experience with the language and want to review it, our Spanish Intermediate 1 course syllabus is the optimal choice. Students expand their skills by continuing to listen, speak, read, and write on several topics, ranging from the concept of time to leisure activities, and Hispanic culture aspect in Spain, Central, and South America.
Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with increasing proficiency to spoken and written Spanish and should be able to demonstrate further Spanish language skills. This course offers the grammar elements that students need to talk using more extended structures.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to perform oral and written exercises, use his cognitive abilities to analyze, understand more grammar rules, and narrate using both Present and Past tenses. This Spanish Intermediate 1 (Level 2) course is based on level DELE A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The Spanish Intermediate 1 (Level 2) program ends with a 3-hour test at the end to assess the student’s ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is a proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official Spanish proficiency tests, such as DELE and SIELE exam.
- Over 32 topics and a minimum of 40 hours of Spanish classes!
- LanguageNext will offer lower Intermediate level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as paragraphs, messages, dialogues, postcard, invitation, and comprehension in Spanish.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Hispanic world and Spanish speaking work within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Emphasis is on perfecting pronunciation, mastery of the basic grammatical structures, and increased communicative proficiency.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Spanish as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course contents are designed by considering the current requirement, time-tested methodology, and the job market.
- Our Spanish programs are designed according to the student’s linguistic needs and language learning methods according to the student’s profile.
- Assignments, homework, practice sets, and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is essential for facilitating communication with people. This course covers the lower intermediate level history, culture, and civilization.