Spanish Advanced 2
For learners who have completed all 5 levels, our Spanish Advanced 2 is the ultimate choice. The course emphasis is on effective communication skills, Spanish culture, written and advanced reading. Students will complete several assignments and prepare for the job market.
Students read long stories and other narrative texts, critical and creative essays, short plays, and poems to facilitate the acquisition of critical skills in identification of basic ideological and formalistic issues within texts being studied. Opportunity to improve narration and be exposed to more abstract and hypothetical situations. Learners are encouraged to find ways to express their ideas and opinions using circumlocution
This course gives more emphasis on interpreting and elementary translation. Some attention is given to the writing of resumes and application letters, as well as to the entire job-search process. This Spanish Advanced 2 (Level 6) course is based on level B2.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Spanish Advanced 2 (Level 6) program ends with a 3 hour test at the end to assess the students ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official Spanish language diplomas and tests (DELE and SIELE).
- Several advanced topics and minimum 40 hours of Spanish classes!
- LanguageNext will offer advanced level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as business Spanish, literature and advanced comprehension in Spanish.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Spanish world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with a very proficiency and enable students for the job market in India and abroad.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement, time-tested methodology and the job market.
- Our Spanish Courses designed according to the students linguistic needs and teaching methods according to the student’s profile.
- Assignments, homework, practice sets and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- This course covers advanced level history, tradition, literature, culture, civilization and fosters the reflection on the cross-cultural learning experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Advanced 2 (B2.2)
- Language Spanish
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes