For students who have completed the Beginners, Intermediate 1, 2 and 3 courses, the Spanish Advanced 1 course syllabus is the next step. It is also open to students who have previous experience with Spanish and would fit well in this level. This course offers advanced study of written and spoken Spanish.
For students who have completed the Beginners, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Intermediate 3 courses, the Spanish Advanced 1 course syllabus is the next step. It is also open to students who have previous experience with Spanish and would fit well in this level.
This course focuses on refining fluency in both informal and formal discourse through group discussions, classwork, and individual and group presentations with a focus on preparing students for communication in professional settings. To that end, the materials used in the course will emphasize themes and problems relevant to the contemporary Hispanic world.
This course offers advanced study of written Spanish, including sentence, paragraph, and composition structure, grammar, and sensitivity to differences in style, tone, and levels of language from colloquial to formal. Students will build accuracy and speed in reading and writing Spanish in different styles and contexts.
This Spanish Advanced 1 (Level 5) course is based on level B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The Spanish Advanced 1 (Level 5) program ends with a 3-hour test at the end to assess the student’s ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is a proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official Spanish proficiency examinations — DELE and SIELE test in India.
- Over 27 topics and a minimum of 40 hours of Spanish classes!
- LanguageNext will offer Advanced level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as formal letters, story writing, comprehension related to culture and civilization in Spanish and Hispanic countries.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Spanish speaking world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Spanish as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course contents are designed by considering the current requirement, time-tested methodology, and the job market.
- Our Spanish programs are designed according to the student’s linguistic needs and teaching methods according to the individual’s profile.
- Assignments, homework, practice sets, and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Advanced Conversation, Literature, and Culture of Latin American will be covered.