Spanish Advanced 1
For students who have completed the Beginners, Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 2 courses, the Spanish Advanced 1 course syllabus is the next step. It is also open to students who have previous experience with Spanish and would fit well in this level.
This course focuses on refining fluency in both informal and formal discourse through group discussions, class work, and individual and group presentations with a focus on preparing students for communication in professional settings. To that end, the materials used in the course will emphasize themes and problems relevant to the contemporary Hispanic world.
This course offers advanced study of written Spanish, including sentence, paragraph and composition structure, grammar, and sensitivity to differences in style, tone, and levels of language from colloquial to formal. Students will build accuracy and speed in reading and writing Spanish in different styles and contexts.
This Spanish Advanced 1 (Level 4) course is based on level B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Spanish Advanced 1 (Level 4) program ends with a 3 hour test at the end to assess the students ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official Spanish language diplomas and tests (DELE and SIELE)
- Over 27 topics and minimum 40 hours of Spanish classes!
- LanguageNext will offer Advanced level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as formal letters, story writing, comprehension related to culture and civilization in Spanish and Hispanic countries.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Spanish speaking world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written Spanish as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement, time-tested methodology and the job market.
- Assignments, homeWork, practice sets and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Advanced Conversation, Literature and Culture of Latin american will be covered
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Advanced 1 (B2.1)
- Language Spanish
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes