French Intermediate 2
French Intermediate 1 is the third stage or for those learners with previous exposure to French looking to build their knowledge. It’s a great course for consolidating what you’ve learned, practicing it and using it for quite some time. Students will develop an ability to communicate in real-life situations by acquiring reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
This course introduces students to the French language by an intensive study of important aspects of pronunciation, intermediate level vocabulary, grammar and sentence formation through the use of practice sets and audio lessons. At the same time, it introduces the workings and sounds of the language and it provides the necessary tools to enable students to make sentences from scratch.
This French Intermediate 2 (Level 3) course is based on level DELF B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The French Intermediate 2 (Level 3) program ends with a 2 hour test at the end to assess the students ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official French language diplomas and tests (DILF, DELF, DELF Prim, DELF Junior, DALF, TCF).
- Over 27 topics and minimum 40 hours of French classes!
- LanguageNext will offer upper Intermediate level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as descriptive paragraphs, formal and informal letters, story writing, and intermediate level comprehension in French.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Francophone world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written French as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement, time-tested methodology and the job market.
- Assignments, homeWork, practice sets and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is important for facilitating communication with people. This course covers upper intermediate level history, culture and civilization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Intermediate 2 (B1)
- Language French
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes