French for Beginners (Level 1) is an introductory course for those with little or no prior knowledge of the French language. Students will develop an ability to communicate in real-life situations by acquiring reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
This course introduces students to French by intensively studying important aspects of pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and sentence formation through practice sets and audio lessons.
At the same time, it introduces the workings and sounds of the language and provides the necessary tools to enable students to make sentences from scratch.
You will learn conversational and writing skills on various topics in the present and future tense. You will develop the ability to introduce yourself, talk about your personal and daily life, and ask other people about their life and habits. This French for Beginners (Level 1) course is based on level A1 of the CEFR.
The French for Beginners (Level 1) program ends with a 2-hour test to assess the student listening, writing, reading, and speaking ability and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you prepare for the official French language diplomas and tests (DILF, DELF, DELF Prim, DELF Junior, DALF, TCF).
- Over 34 topics and a minimum of 40 hours of French classes!
- LanguageNext will offer 30 audio lessons to help you improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts, such as small paragraphs and comprehension in French.
- Enable students to appreciate and understand the Francophone world’s diversity within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written French and demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content is designed considering the current requirement, time-tested methodology, and the job market.
- Assignments, homework, practice sets, and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is essential for facilitating communication with people. This course covers beginners level history, culture, and civilization.