French for Beginners (Level 1) is an introductory course for those who have had little or no prior knowledge of French language. Students will develop an ability to communicate in real-life situations by acquiring reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
French for Beginners (Level 1) is an introductory course for those who have had little or no prior knowledge of French language. Students will develop an ability to communicate in real-life situations by acquiring reading, writing, intonation, listening, and speaking skills.
This course introduces students to the French language by an intensive study of important aspects of pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and sentence formation through the use of practice sets and audio lessons. At the same time, it introduces the workings and sounds of the language, and it provides the necessary tools to enable students to make sentences from scratch.
You will learn conversational and writing skills in the present and future tense in a variety of topics. You will develop the ability to introduce yourself, talk about your personal and daily life, and ask other people about their life and habits. This French for Beginners (Level 1) course is based on level A1 of the CEFR.
The French for Beginners (Level 1) program ends with a 2-hour test at the end to assess the student’s ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is a proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official French language diplomas and tests (DILF, DELF, DELF Prim, DELF Junior, DALF, TCF).
- Over 34 topics and a minimum of 40 hours of French classes!
- LanguageNext will offer 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as small paragraphs and comprehension in French.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Francophone world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written French as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering the current requirement, time-tested methodology, and the job market.
- Assignments, homeWork, practice sets, and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is essential for facilitating communication with people. This course covers beginners level history, culture, and civilization.