For learners who have completed all six levels, our French Advanced 2 is the ultimate choice. The course emphasis is on productive communication skills, French culture, written and advanced grammar. Students will complete several assignments and prepare for the job market.
For learners who have completed all five levels, our French Advanced 2 is the ultimate choice. The course emphasis is on practical communication skills, French culture, written and advanced grammar. Students will complete several assignments.
The course also engages students in the study of topical issues in contemporary French-speaking countries and cultures. A variety of literary, journalistic, and audiovisual materials will be used for discussion and assignments (oral and written).
Understand spoken and written French at an advanced level to discuss current events among other topics. You will be able to express yourself, both orally and in writing, using critical thinking, newly acquired knowledge and essay writing techniques.
This course gives more emphasis on interpreting and elementary translation. Some attention is given to the writing of resumes, application letters, as well as to the entire job-search process. This French Advanced 2 (Level 6) course is based on level B2.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The French Advanced 2 (Level 6) program ends with a 3-hour test at the end to assess the student’s ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is a proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official French language tests, namely, DILF, DELF, DELF Prim, DELF Junior, DALF, TCF, or TEF Canada.
- Over 34 topics and a minimum of 40 hours of French classes!
- LanguageNext will offer advanced level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of texts such as business French, French literature, and advanced comprehension in French.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Francophone world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written French as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering the current requirement, time-tested methodology, and the job market.
- Assignments, homeWork, practice sets, and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is vital for facilitating communication with people. This course covers advanced level history, culture, and civilization.