French Advanced 1
For students who have completed the Beginners, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Intermediate 3 French courses, the French Advanced 1 course syllabus is the next step. It is also open to students who have previous experience with French and would fit well in this level.
This course will develop increasing fluency and sophistication when using French for more specific purposes. Refine and expand the use of grammatical functions. It will expand your reading skills necessary to interpret authentic and increasingly more technical articles written by French speakers.
Students in Advanced 1 will further their confidence in speaking and listening. They will also consolidate structures learned in the previous three Beginners courses. This French Advanced 1 (Level 5) course is based on level B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The French Advanced 1 (Level 5) program ends with a 3 hour test at the end to assess the students ability on listening, writing, reading and speaking and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for the official French language diplomas and tests (DILF, DELF, DELF Prim, DELF Junior, DALF, TCF, TEF).
- Over 28 topics and minimum 40 hours of French classes!
- LanguageNext will offer Advanced level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of advanced texts such as formal letters, story writing, comprehension related to French culture and civilization in French.
- Enable students to gain an appreciation and understanding of the diversity of the Francophone world within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written French as well as demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content designed by considering current requirement, time-tested methodology and the job market.
- Assignments, homeWork, practice sets and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is important for facilitating communication with people. This course covers Advanced level history, culture and civilization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Advanced 1 (B2.1)
- Language French
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes