For learners who have completed all five levels, our French Advanced 2 is the ultimate choice. The course emphasizes practical communication skills, French culture, and written and advanced grammar. Students will complete several assignments and prepare for the job market.
For students who have completed the Beginners, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2, and Intermediate 3 French courses, the French Advanced 1 course syllabus is the next step. It is also open to students who have previous experience with French and would fit well in this level.
This course will develop increasing fluency and sophistication when using French for more specific purposes. Refine and expand the use of grammatical functions. It will expand your reading skills necessary to interpret authentic and increasingly more technical articles written by French speakers.
Students in Advanced 1 will further their confidence in speaking and listening. They will also consolidate structures learned in the previous three Beginner courses. This French Advanced 1 (Level 5) course is based on level B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The French Advanced 1 (Level 5) program ends with a 3-hour test to assess the student’s listening, writing, reading, and speaking ability and entitles them to a Certificate of completion. A course certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course. Our institute helps you prepare for the official French proficiency tests such as DILF, DELF, DELF Prim, DELF Junior, DALF, TCF, and TEF.
- Over 28 topics and a minimum of 40 hours of French classes!
- LanguageNext will offer Advanced level 30 audio lessons that will help you to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Read, comprehend, and analyze a wide range of advanced texts such as formal letters, story writing, comprehension related to French culture and civilization.
- Enable students to appreciate and understand the Francophone world’s diversity within the broader framework of multicultural communities and global perspectives.
- Upon completion, students should be able to comprehend and respond with grammatical accuracy to spoken and written French and demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Course content is designed considering the current requirement, time-tested methodology, and the job market.
- Assignments, homework, practice sets, and audio lessons at the end of every session.
- Knowledge of cultures is essential for facilitating communication with people. This course covers Advanced level history, culture, and civilization.